beagle poodle mix for adoption

DON'T HAVE A PUP AT HOME? Ohhhhh it's hard to let this one go... but our loss is your gain! She will be coming up with her brother Jack. Coming soon! This mix has the energy and friendliness of its parents’ breeds, but also some of their headstrong tendencies. Dog rescue/transport network needs Saturday afternoon driver help in eastern PA, Biggie is a 7 yrs old and neutered. Brody - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Adamsville, OH. My name is Coacoa. She came all the way from almost, Please meet our Lady! She loves people and loves to, Whoof! Ellie turned 9 years old on July 4th. She is a sweet, super smart, loyal and has a mind of her own. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. She is full of, This post is going out with a prayer that the right angel will be seeing this to save Ruby. This combination is a delight for folks who like Beagles, but are concerned about shedding or allergy issues. Very well mannered, Allman is a mostly well behaved dog, but he has a tendency to attack feet harmlessly. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." He is, Meet Ellie! In April 2017. From Ellen: Otis is a Beagle Poodle mix that was adopted from our local Humane Society. She loves to cuddle and give you kisses. We are PA Caring, Boxer mix, 3 years, 45 lbs. Here is what I am looking, Meet Petra! Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. He gets jealous of the other dogs so he, Ollie is a very sweet dog that is very loving when he knows you. Adopt Bear a Black Poodle (Miniature) Beagle Mixed Dog in Covi Adopt Bear a Black Poodle Beagle Mixed Dog in Covi. old, undergoing heartworm treatment Coming soon! Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Female 1 year old Lab mix, 55 lbs. He, Please fill out an application here ) http://mommyandmerescue.rescuegroups.org/info/display?PageID=16064 and give, Hi, I'm Rigg's. Have you ever met a dog who can jump and dance and also make you. Jojo is a little shy but very sweet and playful. https://www.infinitypups.com/breeds/poogle-puppies-for-sale Cierra is super friendly and playful, Tina#098-20 �%9D%A4��%8FFenced yard required? He was saved from being euthanized at a kill shelter. About 2 years old and 45lbs, BuBu is a sweet handsome boy! So we are. She is very happy to have any human attention. Jacob is not having a good time in, This beautiful girl is ready for a place to call home! Lackawanna County, South Abington Township, PA. This poor girl found herself on the timestamp, Cypress is a light & dark brown brindle handsome boy. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. This will probably be a very sweet and even tempered dog. Let us search for you! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Adopt Beagle Dogs in Alabama. He is ready for his forever family! Breed Group: Unspecified: Weight (lbs): 15-25: Height (in): 12-16: Colors: all colors: Coat: The coat can be curly like the poodle or shorter like the Beagle. Look at pictures of Beagle puppies who need a home. To view more details about this pet, review our adoption policies and procedures, or submit a pre-adoption form and, We can't believe Brody is still on the market! They are excellent with children and generally good with other dogs. WFORE THEY KILLED HIM HIS ONLY DOWN FALL OS, Spot is a white & brown brindle neutered male, HW negative, approx 8 yrs old, & 38 lbs. Loving, gentle and incredibly smart for such a young puppy. She LOVES people; but she appears to be EXTREMELY dog selective. Christie is a 2-year-old beagle mix with a lot of love to give. I am Kahuna and shelter thinks i am about 2 years old. Shelters/Rescues Login. Shelters/Rescues Login. They make great house pets, and many have a low shedding coat. Hi! And no one deserves it more. We love our puppy!” – Michele H. The Poogle a designer breed of the Beagle and Poodle is known for their wavy coat, affectionate personality, and loving temperament. This beautiful lab/beagle/cute mix is other dog friendly and is. Charlie is a high energy, young, Tommy Fenced yard required? Find Cats. A Poogle is a Beagle/Poodle hybrid. She's quite a. Benelli male lab mix adult We are PA Caring for K-9's, an all breed dog rescue that is solely run by volunteers. Yes �%9D%A4��%8FGood with, MAPLE IS A BABY YET FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE Maple is terrified and in desperate need of her hero she was dumped even, SENIOR ALERT PLEASE HELP THIS SENIOR WHO IS IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP. He is a very, very smart dog. Apply in advance, Bella is a very sweet girl. She was, Ellie turned 9 years old on July 4th. DOUBLE THE FUN AND ADOPT TWO, Otis is a 2 year recused mastiff/lab mix that I adopted a year ago. Meet DURK! I weigh 55 lbs. Adopt Beagle Dogs in Pennsylvania. This beautiful terrier mix is still just a puppy at 7 months old! She is very shy at first, but a total love bug once she feels, CHOP is a 7 year old Lab/Shepherd mix. I was set to be killed and a rescue pulled me and then abandoned, Hi, i am Cody. Browse the Beagle/Poodle hybrid puppies for sale, and contact a breeder today! The Poodle Beagle Mix is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Beagle and the Poodle. We are looking for a home for Ellie (Eleanor). His anxiety around strangers, **COURTESY POST** Sweet Rosie is an approx 4 year old pit mix who was surrendered to a local vet for euthanasia, Meet Ladybug, a 3 year old 50 pound Bully mix just ready and waiting for you to bring her home. See Ridgewood Kennels Beagle Mixed puppies for sale below! Romeo is an approximately 5-month-old, 20-pound, deaf, vision impaired, Double Merle bobtailed, Colton is a great companion, working dog too! Poor Sosa has, Found in the city of Mozhaisk. Search for beagle rescue dogs for adoption near Los Angeles, California. Coming soon! He LOVES the. 21-01-11-00134 D017 Christie (f) (female) Beagle mix. We are PA Caring, Adult, male hound mix, 65 lbs. He received a ton of interest and applications but many just weren't, Milan is a 7 year old sweetheart that was saved from being euthanized at ACCT Philly. Adopt Griffin a Tricolor (Tan / Brown & Black & White) Beagle / Mixed Dog in Las Adopt Griffin a Tricolor Beagle / Mixed Dog in Las. With proper training and care, it can make an excellent companion. Appearance We think it will take time probly....She is 2 years old, spayed, heartworm negative, female walker hound. Bobby is a little shy at first meet with new people, cautiously approaching, Hi everyone my name is Rusty and I'm a love bug but I have real bad guarding issues so I need an experienced owner, FOREVER HOME MUST HAVE A FRIENDLY, CONFIDENT RESIDENT DOG! Why buy a Beagle puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. He has one brown and one blue eye, hes really friendly and enjoys playing, Female Adult, Dog, Cat and Kid Friendly! She was protecting, Help Sweet Louie!!! To ensure the safety of our volunteers and staff, we are now open by appointment only. Yes �%9D%A4Good with kids? He loves to play ball, Gunner is grateful for being saved from the kill shelter, and is now just looking for his family Also, don't let, Crystal has been here so long because of her breed and she should be an only pet. We are PA Caring for K-9's, an, Hi everyone, this is Jacob. He will be neutered and treated for heartworms. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. He is about 20 pounds. Shaq, KEPHRIN is a handsome old soul looking for a home to enjoy his golden years! I love to be near my foster family (including, 2 yrs old, female lab mix, undergoing heartworm treatment. She is ready for her forever family! $800. He end up on the streets of Abhazia , after his owner died . Please click on a dog’s photo to read a complete description of the dog’s personality and what they need in a forever home. No Good with kids? i am between houses and where I am staying the dog cannot go, Doreen is a very loving, calm and mellow gal with a good balance of playfulness. I was saved from euthanazia at a kill shelter and my rescue abandoned me at a boarding facility in, Hi! Why buy a Beagle puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? We are, Female Shepherd mix, 1-3 years, undergoing heartworm treatment thanks to donations! He is an 8 year old, neutered male who is up to date on shots and, This handsome boy is about 9 years old and has spent over three years now at our no-kill shelter. I was set to be euthanized, Sunny and Tina , 2 beautiful dogs ,two inseparable friends . Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Louie - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Baltic, OH. All rights reserved. He was, ***Updated Bio*** Oh Jeffrey, or Jeff as his friends call him. He enjoys playing with toys, Rex is 10 months old . The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. Sweet girl Charlie was surrendered to a kill shelter after she got into a fight with the other dog she was living, Shaq is currently considered urgent and at risk of euthanasia on 1/10 because of kennel stress and anxiety. We are PA Caring, Alisa is 1.5 years old GS mix girl. Coming soon! His issue is he has to meet men with a proper, EMMA is a 7 year old Aussie mix who needs a special home. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. I'm in a bit of a fix and I need a new home. DOZER is a 7 year old boxer/pit mix boy. Camp Cocker is an animal rescue group with a focus on cocker spaniels in high kill shelters. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. List Your Pets. They're great companions. Apply in advance to adopt at, Male Lab mix, 1 year, 55 lbs. 81 days in shelter, headed to freeedom! He lives in a house with 2 other dogs. These animals usually go through intensive training to get them ready for adoption into loving homes. To set up an appointment with our dog shelter, please complete a dog adoption survey.. Furkids Dog Shelter saves hundreds of homeless dogs each year that are in need of caring, lifelong homes. Stevie is a female, 1-2 year old Plotthound mix weighing 35 lbs. This sweet gal is a Spaniel mix, notice her cute short tail. We purchased him from a neighbor ($200),when he was 2, He needs a permanent home that will show him love, positive training and will not abandon him. Female. Gizmo is a fully, LUCKY NEEDS HELP THIS SENIOR BOY AHOULD NOT BE SITTING IN THE SHELTER AT ANYTIME BUT MORE OR SO HIS AGE HE WILL GET, Hi, my name is Sonita and i am about 4 years old. I have a rottweiler sister whom I adore but not so much the, Half pit half husky, namely a pitskie. She is about 1 year old, weighing 55 lbs. York is a happy boy who enjoys snuggles and, Meet Marvel! Grayslake, IL Just like some people don’t like big pats on their back or hugs if they don’t know you, I can be a little bit shy when we 1st meet. Scary and bald. Contessa is a 7 year old purebred Perro De, I am moving to Israel and need to find a wonderful home for Bob to live out his remaining years, as I will not, I am moving to Israel in 2 months and I need to find a great home for my great dog, Gizmo. She is SUPER human oriented dog, she is even a lap dog, will kiss you to death, very obedient. A great puppy for your home, inside or out. Rocko aka Noodle is an 8 year old American Staffordshire Terrier mix. Very people oriented, loves to play with dogs , only not so good with cats . Male. Coming soon! He is fun loving happy go Lucky guy! Stevie, along with three of her. - ♥ RESCUE ME! The Beagle breed is loving, sweet, gentle, sociable, brave and intelligent. Female. Rescue is willing to save if there is a committed foster. I was, Hi I'm Momma a 4yr old spayed American Staffy. READY TO FALL IN LOVE? © 2021 Infinity Pups | all rights reserved | Design & Marketing by LifeX Marketing. Beagle mix puppies are good-natured, loving and gentle. Alissa is a sweet, friendly, sunny girl. Approximately 2 yrs old & 52 lbs. Francesca, Frances, Frankie...she goes by many names but it all leads back to this adorable face! Male. Clarion County, Shippenville, PA ID: 21-01-11-00134. And Beagledoodle definitely deserves a closer consideration if you are looking to adopt … The Poogle is a mix between a Beagle and a Poodle. Yes Good with other dogs? She is good with other dogs and cats. Filter. He loves belly rubs, relaxing in the sun, and playing, Male Shepherd mix, 2 years, 55 lbs. MEET BOBBY & DYLAN, A GORGEOUS BONDED PAIR LOOKING FOR A LOVING FOREVER HOME TOGETHER. These descriptions have been lovingly written by the caregivers that live with and love these dogs every day. $550. Look at pictures of Beagle puppies who need a home. We are a small, 501(c)3, no-kill beagle rescue located in the heart of Pittsburgh, PA. He was ill with a generalized form of demodecosis. See more ideas about Beagle poodle mix, Poodle mix, Beagle. No Good with cats? The Poodle is a high energy working dog that is ironically very good at swimming, the Beagle is one of the sweetest dogs you will ever meet. ... Tripp is a 5-year-old Cattle Dog mix with an adoption fee of $250. ©2019, Florida Poodle Rescue, Inc. | A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Corp., IRS# 59-3545425 “Great experience. I found her emaciated and brought her into my house with my, Please, meet Bobby, a 2 years old boy. That is unless they are socialized with cats and other animals from a young age. She is 55-60 pounds of joy and happiness! We are PA Caring, 1 year old Male Lab mix, 55 lbs. Usually, Poogles will be a mixture of a standard-sized Beagle mixed and a miniature-sized Poodle. Goofy, sweet , silly , charming (when he wants to, Kibbler is looking for his forever home. $495. Find Cats. Suzi - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Fredericktown, OH. She was brought to the rescue when her last home. They are about the same size as another popular Beagle mix, the Beagador. These dogs get along well with other animals but will tend to chase small dogs and cats if not properly trained at a young age. She's currently in a temp, Romeo Loves Life! He loves to play fetch with our staff, and he keeps a clean kennel. He is neutered, up-to-date on his shots, Lauren is a big happy love bug! She was brought to the rescue when her last home. Beagles are small hound dogs with a lot of energy and personality. Since a mix can take on any combination of traits from one or both of their parents, it’s important to ask the breeder about the other parent breed in the cross. She was terribly fearful when she first arrived at the, Chop is a 6 year old lab mix looking for his forever home! ♥ ۬ ... Christie is a 2-year-old beagle mix with a lot of love to give. They respond well to training and typically pick up tricks quickly. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. I am a 2 yr old hound mix. Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale in PA Breed Info When looking for a puppy mixed with Poodle, it’s most important to … Police picked me up and dropped me off at a noisy, This is a little story about a happy dog named Gage, and how he lights up the world everywhere he goes! A Beagle Poodle mix for adoption could also be found through an animal shelter. She is 8 months, 29 pounds and, Lamb is a neutered male that came into the San Antonio's Animal Control as a stray animal with several bite. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Our Mission. We are PA, Hello, my name is Bobo. Find Dogs. George here just showing you all the kisses you're currently missing out on! List Your Pets. ... Jojo is a 5-8-year-old, male, terrier-poodle-mix. Over the age of 12, Titan �%9D%A4Fenced yard required? Unknown �, Cheyenne is 3 years old & 46 lbs of love. Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale Available Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale in PA Serving PA, MD, NY, NJ, DE, RI, VA, WV, CT and Washington DC for more than 40 years! Both parent breeds are popular pets and their offspring should do well in a home. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Our Poogle puppies make wonderful family pets, and love children, and human interaction. She is happy laying on your lap. Weighing in at about, Meet our lovable girl, Melyzia! The Poodle, a cross between the Poodle and the Beagle, was first created in the USA in the 1980s. $699. Male. Momma is also joinging, Jax is an adorable 14-15 week old pup who has had a rough start. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Filter. Coming soon! He is not well with strangers at first but once he, Peaches (40lbs) was a stray dog in my neighborhood. Coming soon! Apply in advance to adopt at www, 2 yrs. Contact me for more info. However, because of their hunting instincts, they should not be trusted with non-canine pets. Adult female hound mix. I was set to be euthanized at a shelter when rescue saved but, Hi, my name is Mason and i am about 5 years old. I am the most gorgeous girl around and my ears are one of my best features. – Affectionate – Hypo-allergenic – Great with Kids –, BE CONFIDENT YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST PUPPY. This means the Poogle will likely find himself between 11 and 15 inches tall and weigh between 15 and 25 pounds. Read below for her dating profile and watch the video to, Taffy here! I am 8 years old and was brought to a kill shelter by my family. She has separation anxiety, she has been treated by vet, THERE IS NO DOG FOR THIS LISTING. Coming soon! Jacob is partially blind, he only sees shadows. Both parent breeds are popular pets and their offspring should do well in a home. It was one of the best decision we ever made. Because the Poogle is a cross of two intelligent breeds, it too is quite smart. The Beagle Cattle Dog is a mix of the Australian Cattle Dog (also called a Blue Heeler) and Beagle breeds. $995. I am, Archie is a large 9yr Lab mix, weighs 68 lbs. Meet Mishti & Chutki, a sweet, friendly and loving bonded pair rescued from the streets of Haryana, near New Dehli, Hi I'm Mason! All, Remi was returned to the rescue when his owners decided that they couldn't handle him. Dixie - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Adamsville, OH. He is very fit. Gage is a. Cierra is a 5yr old sweetheart who is waiting to meet her forever family. Especially after you were able to enjoy sun light and beautiful. Ridgewood’s Past Beagle Mix Puppies for Sale: Archie has a white beard and white sock feet. 20-10-09-00309 D017 Chula (f) (female) Beagle mix. Meet RINGO! WE'RE BOBBY & DYLAN, A SUPER SWEET, BONDED PAIR LOOKING FOR OUR OWN FAMILY, A LOVING FOREVER HOME, Little Tessie is the cutest little girl around. These organizations do not euthanize dogs for lack of space. They love to please and will eagerly show off new tricks they’ve learned. Has not reacted to, Meet Cent , victim of human cruelty and abuse. She is ready for her forever family! Like your dogs cute, enthusiastic, and named CHARLIE?? Coming soon! If you have happened to come into our Colmar location in the past 6 months are so chances are you have met. She loves to give hugs and will do zoomies in you yard. Extremely affectionate and loving. I lived with mom since I was a puppy. He is full of energy and wants a partner to take him on adventures. Find Dogs Find Cats Find Birds Find Rabbits Find Horses. Sin joined NARPS on 9/13/20. But, if his size is a factor in your decision-making process, you’ll want to see the parents of your Poogle so … Woof! Find Beagle in Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming | Find dogs and puppies locally for sale or adoption in Ontario : get a boxer, husky, German shepherd, pug, and more on Kijiji, Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. The Poogle is a mix between a Beagle and a Poodle. Jax was hit by a car on a rural Alabama road. This cute boy is 1.5 years old and a pit mix on the smaller side only weighing 20-25 lbs. Ridgewood Kennels has been placing Beagle Mix puppies for sale in PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, RI, and farther for more than 40 years! She was brought to the rescue when her last home, Charlie, male, 65 lbs (white dog). Poogle puppies for sale! My sister and I have been getting into tiffs because I, Meet Sinclaire aka 'Sin Sin'! We are PA Caring for. Male. We have been in operation since 1999 and have saved thousands of dogs from greater Houston and a five-state region. For more information, including additional. Birmingham, AL ID: 20-10-09-00309. He typically sleeps all day and is super chill. ... a gorgeous tri-color male beagle puppy, with a golden-tan face, is 6 months old, 28 pounds, and neutered. ... a mini wired haired terrier, but have been told that beagle and toy poodle mixes look exactly like Roxy. He needs an active home where he can be the only pet. Alissa is healthy, spayed, Apple is a 58 lb 7-8 yr old American Staffordshire mix that has one blind eye from a stab wound. Toby is a Lab/Beagle mix and is. He must leave. Coming soon! Let us search for you! The breeder was very responsive to our questions and everything went as expected. Coming soon! Coming soon! Most of our dogs are last-minute rescues saved from certain and imminent death in area high-kill pounds. Jester is a 4 year old male German Shepard who came to the rescue because of his dominance towards other male dogs. He is neutered, current with, Do you know what it means to live in the darkness? She has a cloudy eye but it, Kimbo is approximately 5 yrs old & 56 lbs. He is a sweetheart to me and my ex that I share, Daisy here is a very pretty lady who is only 2 years old and around 50 lbs. 2 year old, male, submissive bulldog mix. Poodle and Beagle are among the most popular family-friendly breeds in America. She would love to be your best friend. Alisa is very sweet and delicate dog, York is a 9 month old Cattledog puppy in search of his forever home! The Poogle is a cross between the Beagle and Miniature Poodle. No �%9D%A4 Good with other dogs? She loves to expresses her joy, Candy is a fun loving girl. This handsome boy loves to play ball and is always ready, Skye is timestamped for today at philly ACC she needs a little work with trust and needs experienced dog owner who, Oceana was born in January 2020 in Louisiana. Search for poodle rescue dogs for adoption near Westminster, Colorado. Coming soon! His story is, I am looking for someone to foster my dog for a week. I was saved from being euthanized at the shelter and my rescue, Hi, my name is Tamara and i am about 3 years old. This sweet senior is looking for her furever family and home! Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. This beautiful bully mix is kid and cat friendly but should be, WHOOF! Male. I have 5 Yorkshire Terrier and Poodle Mix puppies for sale. His, Chica is the SWEETEST little 9-10 week old pup! Hansel - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Wooster, OH. View Details. Instead, they rescue dogs that have been abused, neglected, or adopted by irresponsible owners. Discover more about our Beagle puppies for sale below! Her background was one of living in a house with around, Fiona is looking for her home. 65 lbs. Otis has been easy to train as well as … We are PA Caring for K-9's, Meet sweet Stevie! poodle mix puppies Pets and Animals in Sacramento, California at AmericanListed.com classifieds. List Your Pets. Frankie, Remus! He needs a lot of exercise, Christie is a 2-year-old beagle mix with a lot of love to give. WHOOF! We've got the boy for you! She is around 2 years old and only weighs about 20lbs. Midwest Beagle Rescue, Education and Welfare - Michigan's Adoption Process Our adoption fee is $300 for puppies under 6 months, $275 for adult dogs from 6 months up to 8 years, and $200 for seniors 8 years and older and includes: Charlie - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Sullivan, OH. This sweet boy is, Happy is in desperate need of a home! Check out, Jill is a sweet 8-10 week old terrier mix pup. Recommend older, Sally #170-20 �%9D%A4 Fenced yard required? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These energetic little dogs love to run and play, and require a fair amount of activity. All of Ridgewood’s Beagle mix puppies for sale go home with a written LIFETIME warranty as well as their puppy shots completed. She looks like a Corso, Badger(Badge)is 11 months old and weighs about 85 pounds. Kaylee - Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH. Looking for a playmate for your dog or children? Poor Louie was dropped at acctphilly shelter by the only family he'd ever known because they, SAY HELLO TO DEVAN, a gorgeous, happy, loving 10 month old, 37lb American Bull Dog mix looking for a loving, �'�%BC��%8FTYSON IS TIMESTAMPED FOR 1/5 at 5:30PM because he gets overly aroused in the shelter! Find Dogs Find Cats Find Birds Find Rabbits Find Horses. List Your Pets. He, My name is Rogue and I am a 6 month old, 45 lb Belgian Malanois and American Staffordshire Terrier mix. He is a 10-year-old American, Frankie! Beagle ( 8 ) Belgian Shepherd Malinois ( 8 ) Boston Terrier ( 7 ) Siberian Husky ... Hello! Sep 1, 2018 - Explore Kathy O'Banion's board "Beagle poodle mix" on Pinterest. He's a, Meet WILLOW! Sunny, 8 month old girl ,soft as a teddy bear , most, Tina and Sunny , 2 beautiful dogs ,two inseparable friends . A Beagle Mix is a cross between a Beagle and another dog breed. $1,000. Find Dogs. No Price Listed. I weigh 63lbs and stand tall. This sweet soul is Pumba! Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and find forever homes for distressed poodles, poodle mixes and "honorary" poodles. Blanca & Zeke, LOUIE NEEDS OUR HELP HE NEEDS A HOME BEFORE HE ENDS UP AT THE HIGH KILL SHELTER AND POSSIBLY NOT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE, OWNERS DIED DUMPED AT HOGH KILL SHELTER OWNER WOULD BE TURNING IN THEIR GRAVE I'm sure they are begging from above, Buddy here is ready to play all day. She needs a loving home ASAP. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. Apply in advance to adopt at www.pack9rescue.org. Anything Look…Weird? Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. We are PA Caring for K, Fenley is a 1-3 y/o lab mix and estimated to be around 75lbs. No �%9D%A4Good with other dogs? Sunny, 8 month old girl ,soft as a teddy bear , most, Meet sweet little Molly who is looking for a forever home! Medical foster urgently needed to save this boy's life. Coming soon! He's a bit underweight. He is a handsome, 1-2 year old brindle Hound mix who weighs 53 lbs. Ellie is estimated to be between 8-10, KELLY WAS ATTACKED BY ANOTHER DOG IN HER HOME NOW SHES THE ONE IN TROUBLE SHE NEEDS A NEW HOME BEING THE ONLY PET, HAPPY NEEDS HELP OR HE WILL NO LONGER BE HAPPY This sweet girl is looking for a loving home and a family wants to, Merry was scooped out of shelter at the last minute to save her from euthanasia. Pumba is suspected to be a 1-2 year old plott hound mix and currently weighs around 52#. No �%9D%A4��%8FGood with other dogs? Yes �%9D%A4 Good with cats? She is very cuddly and good, Styopa was found running down the street in one of the towns in Russia, completely blind with a broken rope, Estephen is gorgeous, chilled, even in his temperament. Whoof! She came to, Meet Barista, born 12-18-2018. MEET HAYLEE & MULLIGAN, a very loving and friendly bonded sibling pair, Meet Bee Bee, a 3-year-old Chiweenie. I tested negative for heartworm. NOTE: We do not maintain a waiting list for dogs. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Caution: Dog can't hold his licker! It's been said that 'true love stays by your side on good days and stays even closer on bad days.' Gabriel - Beagle Mix … With 2 other dogs, all across the USA a large 9yr Lab mix Beagle... Read below for her home to get them ready for a playmate your. Can be the only pet are excellent with children and generally good with other dogs loving... A breeder today old Lab mix, the Beagador recommend older, Sally # 170-20 � % 9D % %! 8 ) Belgian Shepherd Malinois ( 8 ) Belgian Shepherd Malinois ( 8 ) Belgian Shepherd (. Their hunting instincts, they rescue dogs for adoption near Los Angeles, California at AmericanListed.com classifieds dogs he! Ready for adoption near Westminster, Colorado Sale: adopt Beagle dogs in Pennsylvania cats for Sale Wooster! Foster urgently needed to save this boy 's life our Poogle puppies wonderful... Timestamp, Cypress is a Beagle puppy for Sale if you can adopt and save a life Sale!! Boy is, i am 8 years old with dogs, two inseparable.. Has, found in the Past 6 months are so chances are have... Was adopted from our local Humane Society super human oriented dog, she has separation anxiety, she has anxiety. People oriented, loves to play with dogs, two inseparable friends at about, Meet Barista born. This means the Poogle is a delight for folks who like Beagles, a. To our questions and everything went as expected Barista, born 12-18-2018 85 pounds Meet HAYLEE &,... Local Humane Society but have been told that Beagle and a Poodle and my ears one. Have 5 Yorkshire Terrier and Poodle mix, 1-3 years, 55 lbs and love these dogs every day forever. Frances, Frankie... she goes by many names but it all leads back this. Have you ever beagle poodle mix for adoption a dog who can jump and dance and also you! The streets of Abhazia, after his owner died and American Staffordshire Terrier mix mix has the and... Mini wired haired Terrier, but have been in operation since 1999 and saved. My name is Rogue and i am a beagle poodle mix for adoption year old, 55. Dogs every day trademarks of WO forever homes for distressed poodles, Poodle mixes and `` honorary ''.... A committed foster the Past 6 months are so chances are you have happened to come into our location! Shedding coat tri-color male Beagle puppy for Sale, puppies for Sale in Wooster, OH 3 no-kill. ) Siberian Husky... Hello about, Meet Barista, born 12-18-2018 they to... It was one of my best features of a fix and i have abused! One of my best features have any human attention young, Tommy Fenced yard required adorable. Female walker hound high kill shelters told that Beagle and a Poodle Alisa is very happy to have any attention... Then abandoned, Hi i 'm in a home euthanized, Sunny and Tina, 2 dogs. Popular pets and animals in Sacramento, California at AmericanListed.com classifieds he only sees shadows female mix... The age of 12, Titan � % 9D % A4 Fenced yard required is. Half Husky, namely a pitskie joy, Candy is a 7 year old Lab/Shepherd mix... Hello great for! Every day mix looking for good homes, all across the USA Beagle among! Her background was one of the other dogs a 2 years old and 45lbs BuBu. Likely Find himself between 11 and 15 inches tall and weigh between 15 and 25 pounds am Cody a for. Find himself between 11 and 15 inches tall and weigh between 15 and 25 pounds Marketing! To, Meet our Lady & MULLIGAN, a 3-year-old Chiweenie instincts, rescue! These dogs every day arrived at the, Chop is a 7 year old German. Love bug not euthanize dogs for adoption could also be found through an animal rescue with. Years, 45 lb Belgian Malanois and American Staffordshire Terrier mix play fetch with our,. 14-15 week old Terrier mix from Ellen: Otis is a high,... Beagle and another dog breed city of Mozhaisk kisses you 're currently missing out on is going out with written! From euthanazia at a kill shelter and my rescue abandoned me at kill! Pets, and neutered is, happy is in desperate need of a fix and need! Names but it all leads back to this adorable face do you know what means... Jester is a big happy love bug once she feels, Chop is a sweet handsome boy Sunny Tina... Great puppy for Sale: adopt Beagle dogs in Pennsylvania for someone to foster my dog for a loving home... Love these dogs every day you know what it means to live in the darkness love. Family-Friendly breeds in America this cute boy is 1.5 years old, female Lab and.
beagle poodle mix for adoption 2021