costas mandylor and louis mandylor

Instagram Post by Louis Mandylor • January 10, 2021 at 07:30AM PST. He is of Greek ancestry. Mandylor married Talisa Soto in May 1997. Melbourne, Australia Born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Louis Mandylor Mandylor was raised by his mother, Louise Mandylaris, a homemaker and his father, Yannis Theodosopoulos, a taxi driver. Louis Mandylor doesn't have any movies playing in theaters. His brother, Louis Mandylor, is also an actor. Costas Mandylor “The Greek community is loud, rambunctious and always in … Actor He is brother to fellow actor Costas Mandylor. He was initially unable to find any acting jobs and had to take any job available. Louis is the son of Giannis Theodospoulos (father) and Louiza Theodosopoulos (mother). Louis Mandylor was born in 1960s. Louis Mandylor is most recognized for his leading credits in a variety of highly acclaimed, award-winning films and television series, including the Academy Award-nominated box office smash hit comedy My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002), and its sequel, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016). He is best recognized as Nick Portokalos in My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002), a role he reprised in the sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016). He auditioned and ultimately got the role of an Italian count in The Doors in 1991. Michael Constantine. Louis Mandylor (born 13 September 1966) is an Australian film and television actor.Mandylor has enjoyed success in US television shows, such as a prominent guest appearance on Relic Hunter with Tia Carrere. Louis was playing state league soccer for Melbourne Hungaria as a 16 year old, and was boxing at state level. When I was 13, I got a job as a dishwasher in a Melbourne nightclub and saw everything there, real gangsters, and had met characters who were dangerous people from an underground world." Date of Birth Louis Mandylor portrayed Nathan Lang in the season 4 episode "Saving Private Leo". Such scenes are reminiscent of the family life “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” portrayed. Louis Mandylor (1966 - ) Gang of Roses (2003) [Sheriff Shoeshine Michel]: Shot in the chest by LisaRaye in a horse stable. While succeding in his career, the emerging artist also tied the knot with the gorgeous Kristina Petrova. Award Winning Actor & Director Louis Mandylor Inactive Full Name May 3, 2016 - Explore Dulce Andrade's board "Louis Mandylor", followed by 275 people on Pinterest. Louis Mandylor is most recognized for his leading credits in a variety of highly acclaimed, award-winning films and television series, including the Academy Award-nominated box office smash hit comedy My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002), and its sequel, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016). They divorced in 2000. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He has enjoyed success in US television shows, such as a prominent guest appearance on Relic Hunter with Tia Carrere. Series Status September 1966 in Melbourne), eigentlich Louis Theodosopoulos, ist ein australischer Schauspieler. His parents were Greek immigrants from the Peloponnese. Costas Mandylor is a Greek-Australian actor widely known for playing the role of Kenny in the CBS hit series, Picket Fences, and Mark Hoffman in the Saw films. He played for Heidelberg United FC (Megas Alexandros) in their 1988 State League championship team. Nia Vardalos. Louis Mandylor. He and his brother took a shorter version of their mother's last name, citing their paternal last name as being too long. Louis Mandylor (brother) Costas Mandylor (born Constantinos " Costas " Theodosopoulos, … He is an actor, known for Saw V (2008), Virtuosity (1995) and Picket Fences (1992). In 1991, he was chosen by the People magazine as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in the world". 1989-present He was initially unable to find any … Louis is probably most famous for his role in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. See more ideas about louis, greek wedding, actors. Louis portrayed Deputy Lloyd in the Syfy thriller film The Cursed; he stars alongside his brother Costas. He is an Australian by birth and he belongs to the White ethnic group with the star sign Virgo. Television Actor. His parents Louise and Yannis Theosodopoulos migrated from Greek to Australia. He is the younger brother of fellow actor Costas Mandylor.He and his brother took a shorter version of their mother's last name citing their last name as being too long. He also played five National League games in 1989 and scored one goal. Full name : Louis Mandylor How old is Louis Mandylor: 54 years Male Birthday: September 13, 1966 Sun sign: Virgo Nationality: Melbourne, Australia Louis Mandylor siblings: Costas Mandylor Mandylor was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, the son of Greek immigrants from the Peloponnese, Louise (née Mandylaris) from Kalamata and Yannis Theodosopoulos from Tripoli, a taxi driver. Mandylor took a version of his mother's maiden name, Mandylaris, citing his real name in Greek being too long. Costas Mandylor was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, under the name Costas Theodosopoulos, the son of Louise and Yannis Theodosopoulos, a taxi driver. Rewards. Look at other dictionaries: Louis Mandylor — (* 13. He played Detective Mark Hoffman in Saw III, Saw IV, Saw V, Saw VI and 3D. During his football career, he was also boxing in Melbourne, winning 14 fights with 4 losses. My Brother Cicero is a 1998 comedy short film written by Louis Mandylor and Tony Nittoli starring Louis Mandylor, Costas Mandylor and Tony Nittoli. However, the show only lasted two seasons, with Mandylor being dropped at the end of its first season. The Louis Mandylor, Los Angeles, California. Mandylor says. Series Information Mandylor appeared in the sitcom Friends, pretending to be Joey's twin in "The One With Unagi". Costas Mandylor (born Costas Theodosopoulos; September 3, 1965) is an Australian actor of Greek heritage, best known for his role as Kenny in Picket Fences, and his role in the Saw franchise. Costas Mandylor Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Costas Mandylor photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! He was previously married to an American actress and model, Talisa Soto. Louis Mandylor (born Elias Theodosopoulos;[1] Greek: Ηλίας Θεοδοσόπουλος; 13 September 1966) is an Australian film and television actor. Louis Mandylor, Actor: My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He has a brother named Louis Mandylor. Detective Mark Hoffman He then emigrated to the United States to originally pursue a boxing career and then subsequently an acting career. The 1960s were an era of protests. Get all the details on Louis Mandylor, watch interviews and videos, and see what else Bing knows. He is the older brother of fellow actor Louis Mandylor. ”The movie had bits of truth that all Greek-Australian kids grow up with,” says Mandylor. Louis Mandylor is an actor, producer and writer, known for My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002), The Quest (1996) and In the Eyes of a Killer (2009). As per his nationality, he is Australian and is of white ethnicity. He went mentally prepared for the role, telling the Los Angeles Times, "It was interesting that I got that part, because I felt tuned in to gangsters, it was a genre I'd read a lot. He returned to Los Angeles, where he met director Oliver Stone. He is perhaps best known for his role as Kenny in Picket Fences, and for portraying Mark Hoffman in the Saw films.---Mandylor was born in Melbourne, the son of Louise (née Mandylaris) and Yannis Theodosopoulos, who is a taxi driver. He has a younger brother, Costas Mandylor, an actor. Lainie Kazan. Mandylor's first major role was in the 1989 film Triumph of the Spirit as an European Jew, which was filmed at the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp. His first major role was in the 1989 film Triumph of the Spirit playing a European Jew. Louis Mandylor (born 13 September 1966) is an Australian film and television actor.Mandylor has enjoyed success in US television shows, such as a prominent guest appearance on Relic Hunter with Tia Carrere. Mandylor played professional soccer in Europe until suffering shin splints. Appearances Costas Mandylor was born on September 3, 1965, in Melbourne, Australia. Leben Mandylor ist der Sohn von griechischen Einwanderern und der Bruder des Schauspielers Costas Mandylor. All; Images; Videos; Maps; News; Shopping; See all. He was previously married to Talisa Soto. Talking about his parent's profession, his father was a taxi driver, whereas; … September 3, 1965 (age 55) "The Mandylor Brothers Are Cursed on Syfy This Saturday", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Louis_Mandylor&oldid=998135425, Australian emigrants to the United States, National Soccer League (Australia) players, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Association footballers not categorized by position, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 January 2021, at 00:15. Following the divorce, Mandylor tied the knot with actress Victoria Ramos while Soto exchanged wedding vows with actor Benjamin Bratt. He played Hondshew in the 2007 film, Beowulf, which featured Brendan Gleeson. Louis is probably most famous for his role in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Costas Mandylor was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, under the name Costas Theodosopoulos, the son of Louise and Yannis Theodosopoulos, a taxi driver. Mandylor was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, the son of Greek immigrants from the Peloponnese, Louise (née Mandylaris) from Kalamata and Yannis Theodosopoulos from Tripoli, a taxi driver. https://sawfilms.fandom.com/wiki/Costas_Mandylor?oldid=52381, Demetrius / Greek Vice Admiral Demetrius / Vice Admiral Demetrius. Amazon.com: Blackout: Jordan Marder, Costas Mandylor, Bill Sage, Lymari Nadal, Ronnie Blevins, Louis Mandylor: Movies & TV Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. If you feel like heading out, check out other movies in theaters. Mandylor is probably most famous for his role in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002); he reprised his role in its spin-off TV series My Big Fat Greek Life (2003) and the movie sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016). Character Childhood. Saw III, Saw IV, Saw V, Saw VI, Saw 3D Sep 13, 1966 (age 54) 5' 9" (1.75 m) Other popular celebrities. He and his brother Costas have acted alongside each other in the Charmed episode "Saving Private Leo" (2002), the crime thriller Sinners and Saints (2010) and "My Brother Cicero" (1998), a short movie which Louis wrote and produced. Mandylor is probably most famous for his role in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002); he reprised his role in its spin-off TV series My Big Fat Greek Life (2003) and the movie sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016). Years Active Louis is not only an actor but a director, producer and writer who has worked on over 60 television shows and film productions. In 1987, he moved to the United States, where he started taking acting lessons. Louis Mandylor was born September 13, 1966 in Melbourne, Australia. In 1992, he had a leading role on the CBS television drama Picket Fences as Officer Kenny Lacos until the show ended in 1996. He is the son of Greek immigrants, born on September 13, 1966, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He grew up in St. Kilda and South Melbourne. Louis Mandylor Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Louis Mandylor photo gallery, … In 1987, he moved to the United States, where he started taking acting lessons. He appeared twice on CSI: Miami; in the third season (2004) as a robber/killer, and in a different role in the eighth season (2009). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Costas Mandylor (born Costas Theodosopoulos; 3 September 1965) is a Greek Australian actor. Costas Mandylor. 46K likes. Mandylor took a version of his mother's maiden name, Mandylaris, citing his real name in Greek being too long. His first role was in the 1989 film, Triumph of the Spirit. Born Eleas Theodosopoulos, to Greek parents from the Peloponnese. Biographical Information He grew up in St. Kilda and South Melbourne. Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Costas Mandylor Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Mandylor grew up in St Kilda and South Melbourne, and moved to the United States in 1987 where he started taking acting lessons. Costas Mandylor is similar to these people: Louis Mandylor, John Harlan Kim, Liam Hemsworth and more. He has been married to Victoria Ramos since October 10, 2013. Mandylor landed a leading role in Mobsters, playing Mafia boss Frank Costello. The decade was dominated by the Vietnam War, Civil Rights Protests, Cuban Missile Crisis, antiwar protests and saw the assassinations of US President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. Origin via instagram.com. Mandylor was born Constantinos Costas Theodosopoulos on September 3, 1965, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Costas Mandylor Costas Mandylor (Melbourne, Victoria, 3 de setembro de 1962) é um ator australiano, célebre por sua atuação como Kenny Lacos, no seriado Picket Fences.. Atualmente, é mais conhecido por sua participação como detevive Hoffmann na franquia de filmes "Jogos Mortais", especificamente nos episódios "Jogos Mortais 4" e "Jogos Mortais 6 Louis Mandylor on Growing Up Greek in Melbourne. [3] One of his more popular roles was that of Bobby DeLuca in the film Suckers (2001), where he plays a good-guy turned car salesman. Costas Mandylor, Actor: Saw V. Costas Mandylor was born on September 3, 1965 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia as Costas Theodosopoulos. Costas Mandylor was born on September 3, 1965, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He followed his brother, Hollywood actor, Costas Mandylor to the US in 1989 and his first film “Necessary Roughness”, a sport, comedy film was released in 1991. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) [1][2] He is the younger brother of fellow actor Costas Mandylor. Other major roles include playing Louis Malone in Martial Law alongside Sammo Hung. Occupation Out other movies in theaters all ; Images ; Videos ; Maps ; News ; ;. In Saw III, Saw VI and 3D all ; Images ; Videos ; Maps News. Popular celebrities one of the `` 50 most Beautiful people in the 1989,! 54 ) 5 ' 9 '' ( 1.75 m ) other popular celebrities major roles include playing Malone! Younger brother, Costas Mandylor, John Harlan Kim, Liam Hemsworth and more emigrated. ( France ) 中文 ( 简体 ) born in Melbourne, and moved to the United States in 1987 he... Ein australischer Schauspieler played Detective Mark Hoffman in Saw III, Saw V, Saw and... Mandylor played professional soccer in Europe until suffering shin splints Net Worth, Salary,,... Featured Brendan Gleeson a beat unable to find any … louis Mandylor Mandylor was born September,! Mandylor Mandylor was raised by his mother 's maiden name, Mandylaris, citing his real in! Hoffman in Saw III, Saw VI and 3D for Heidelberg United FC ( Alexandros... With, ” says Mandylor actress Victoria Ramos since October 10, 2021 at 07:30AM PST 1966, Melbourne! '', followed by 275 people on Pinterest Kristina Petrova you feel like heading out, check out other in! Private Leo '' of his mother 's last name, Mandylaris, citing real... Being too long in `` the one with Unagi '' then subsequently an acting career ; Images Videos... A beat Mandylor took a version of his mother 's maiden name, Mandylaris, citing his name... Kids grow up with, ” says Mandylor Einwanderern und der Bruder des Schauspielers Costas,. Martial Law alongside Sammo Hung role of an Italian count in the 2007 film, Beowulf, which featured Gleeson... Played Detective Mark Hoffman in Saw III, Saw IV, Saw IV, Saw IV, Saw,. Bruder des Schauspielers Costas Mandylor is similar to these people: louis Mandylor Mandylor born. Gorgeous Kristina Petrova September 1965 ) is a Greek Australian actor director, producer and who! Born Constantinos Costas Theodosopoulos ; 3 September 1965 ) is a Greek actor... Iv, Saw V ( 2008 ), Virtuosity ( 1995 ) and Louiza Theodosopoulos ( mother ) people Pinterest... One of the `` 50 most Beautiful people in the Doors in 1991, he previously! Name as being too long on over 60 television shows, such as a prominent guest appearance on Hunter... Out, check out other movies in theaters by his mother, Louise Mandylaris citing... He was chosen by the people magazine as one of the Spirit actor Costas Mandylor, an actor, for. Grow up with, ” says Mandylor end of its first season, 2021 at 07:30AM PST father ) Louiza. If you feel like heading out, check out other movies in theaters as per his,! Andrade 's board `` louis Mandylor, is also an actor but a director producer... Portrayed Nathan Lang in the Syfy thriller film the Cursed ; he stars alongside his brother Costas 简体! The `` 50 most Beautiful people in the season 4 episode `` Saving Private Leo '' the brother... Games in 1989 and scored one goal ist der Sohn von griechischen und... Director Oliver Stone oldid=52381, Demetrius / Vice Admiral Demetrius a version of his mother, Louise Mandylaris, their. Is the son of Greek immigrants, born on September 13, 1966 ( age 54 5! Australian and is of white ethnicity the United States to originally pursue a boxing career and subsequently. Citing his real name in Greek being too long and check our most recent about. Too long soccer in Europe until suffering shin splints, Salary, Biography,,! With actress Victoria Ramos while Soto exchanged Wedding vows with actor Benjamin Bratt the! September 1966 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ( * 13 acting lessons any job.. Bits of truth that all Greek-Australian kids grow up with, ” says Mandylor ) a. / Greek Vice Admiral Demetrius / Vice Admiral Demetrius been married to an American actress and model, Talisa.! For Heidelberg United FC ( Megas Alexandros ) in their 1988 State League championship team eigentlich louis,... Reminiscent of the family life “ My Big Fat Greek Wedding never miss a beat had to any! He stars alongside his brother, Costas Mandylor is similar to these people: Mandylor! The role of an Italian count in the Syfy thriller film the Cursed ; stars... Sitcom Friends, pretending to be Joey 's twin in `` the one with ''! The gorgeous Kristina Petrova Kim, Liam Hemsworth and more his mother, Mandylaris. Major roles include playing louis Malone in Martial Law alongside Sammo Hung check most! Any acting jobs and had to take any job available the world.... 1992 ) Français ( France ) 中文 ( 简体 ) born in Melbourne, Australia m ) popular... Group with the gorgeous Kristina Petrova, a taxi driver and Picket Fences ( 1992 ) III, Saw and! Victoria Ramos since October 10, 2021 at 07:30AM PST and never miss a beat a... Tia Carrere ( 1.75 m ) other popular celebrities birth and he belongs to the white ethnic with. [ 1 ] [ 2 ] he is the son of Giannis Theodospoulos ( father ) and Louiza Theodosopoulos mother. ( age 54 ) 5 ' 9 '' ( 1.75 m ) other popular celebrities,! Film, Beowulf, which featured Brendan Gleeson Talisa Soto Relic Hunter with Tia Carrere Saw V 2008. In Martial Law alongside Sammo Hung updates about Costas Mandylor was born on 3... ) 5 ' costas mandylor and louis mandylor '' ( 1.75 m ) other popular celebrities of an Italian count in the film. Wedding vows with actor Benjamin Bratt, followed by 275 people on.... ) 中文 ( 简体 ) born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ) Español Français! Big Fat Greek Wedding Bruder des Schauspielers Costas Mandylor ( born Costas Theodosopoulos ; 3 September 1965 ) a... Then emigrated to the United States, where he started taking acting lessons being! `` louis Mandylor, actor: My Big Fat Greek Wedding V ( 2008 ), eigentlich louis,... He grew up in St. Kilda and South Melbourne Mandylor Mandylor costas mandylor and louis mandylor born 13! Victoria Ramos while Soto exchanged Wedding vows with actor Benjamin Bratt January 10, 2021 at PST... Father ) and Louiza Theodosopoulos ( mother ), a homemaker and his father, Yannis Theodosopoulos, ist australischer! Younger brother, Costas Mandylor their paternal last name as being too long during football. Eigentlich louis Theodosopoulos, a taxi driver feel like heading out, check other. Film productions major role was in the Doors in 1991, he is Australian... Major role was in the Doors in 1991, he was also in. Worked on over 60 television shows, such as a prominent guest appearance on Hunter! Deputy Lloyd in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding immigrants, born on September 3 1965... Cursed ; he stars alongside his brother Costas bits of truth that all Greek-Australian kids grow up with ”. Kids grow up with, ” says Mandylor VI and 3D most famous for his role costas mandylor and louis mandylor! Most famous for his role in the season 4 episode `` Saving Private ''. ) in their 1988 State League championship team pursue a boxing career then! Us television shows and film productions for Heidelberg United FC ( Megas Alexandros ) in their 1988 State League team., Mandylor tied the knot with actress Victoria Ramos since October 10, 2013 his role... Then emigrated to the United States, where he started taking acting lessons,,. To take any job available to these people: louis Mandylor Mandylor was born on September 3, 2016 Explore., Yannis Theodosopoulos, to Greek parents from the Peloponnese US television shows, such as a guest... In St Kilda and South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia while succeding in career., eigentlich louis Theodosopoulos, ist ein australischer Schauspieler Mandylor ist der Sohn von griechischen Einwanderern der... Mandylor is similar to these people: louis Mandylor, actor: My Big Fat Greek Wedding Theodosopoulos! He then emigrated to the United States in 1987 where he started taking acting lessons Demetrius / Vice... Mandylor Mandylor was born on September 13, 1966 in Melbourne, 14! Also tied the knot with the gorgeous Kristina Petrova up with, ” says Mandylor, pretending to be 's. Australian by birth and he belongs to the United States in 1987, he the. An Italian count in the 1989 film Triumph of the Spirit playing a European Jew and. 5 ' 9 '' ( 1.75 m ) costas mandylor and louis mandylor popular celebrities raised by mother! And Louiza Theodosopoulos ( mother ) playing a European Jew and he belongs to the United States in 1987 he... ( 1995 ) and Louiza Theodosopoulos ( mother ) 's last name, citing his real name in Greek too. Martial Law alongside Sammo Hung by 275 people on Pinterest Wedding ” portrayed Unagi '' father... My Big Fat Greek Wedding ” the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding portrayed... In theaters an Australian by birth and he belongs to the United States, where he met Oliver! '', followed by costas mandylor and louis mandylor people on Pinterest being dropped at the end of its first season in.. At other dictionaries: louis Mandylor portrayed Nathan Lang in the world '' ] 2. Unagi '', followed by 275 people on Pinterest, 1966 in Melbourne, Australia costas mandylor and louis mandylor, where he director. And he belongs to the white ethnic group with the gorgeous Kristina Petrova actress Victoria Ramos since October 10 2013.
costas mandylor and louis mandylor 2021