shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews

Like Bissell, Shark is known for their vacuums. $39.99. This is light weight and easy to maneuver, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2017. From floors to carpets it does sweeps it all! Thankfully found one! Get the best deals on Shark Carpet & Floor Sweepers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Seems to hold a charge for a reasonable time but, this will vary w/ use. Alex introducing the new 2016 Model Shark Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper model V2945Z. You will be able to clean any room in your home quickly. This is the perfect cordless vacuum for people with mostly hardwood floors! ... Vileda Easy Sweep Rechargeable Cordless Carpet Sweeper. Shark V2945Z is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. $34.88 $ 34. We were a bit disappointed then with battery life, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018. It's a lightweight yet powerful tool that's useful for quick cleaning jobs or for everyday sweeping. Casabella Carpet Floor Sweeper - Best Easy Storage: 11 x 7.8 x 44: 3.2: Manual: Ontel Swivel Floor Sweeper - Best Deep Cleaning: 13 x 7 x 4: 4: Battery Powered: Eyliden Carpet and Floor Sweeper - Best for a Gift: 10.9 x 8.3 x 2.9: 2: Manual: Bissell Commercial BG9100NM Floor Sweeper - Best Rechargeable Pick: 14.2 x 11.3 x 5: 5: Battery Powered Too bad becaus I owned a few in the past and they were very good. My best carpet sweeper reviews. There are two-speed settings on the Shark V2945Z. Despite the name, you can use them on non-carpeted floors such as hardwood, linoleum, and tile. Probably wouldn't buy again. Not loud or obnoxious. Shark have been expert floor cleaners for a long time, making top quality vacuum cleaners that do a superb job. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The Shark sweeper features swivel steering and a folding Backsaver handle. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Shark 12inch Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, V2945Z, Shark 12" Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper, V2945Z, See all details for Shark 12inch Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, V2945Z, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018. The … Keep your floors and carpets clean with the fully refurbished Shark 2-Speed Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper. It's very easy to empty. This is not at all what I was expecting. This rechargeable floor sweeper from Shark is perfect for quick clean-ups, tackling daily spills and messes in moments. In general, I would not recommend. Bissell. Shark Sweeper features a 13-inch motorized brush with floor and carpet power settings Write a review. Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper (V2930) Experience quick and convenient cordless cleaning with this lightweight sweeper! A lightweight yet powerful tool, it's useful for quick jobs or everyday sweeping. We needed this to use in between the 'main hoovering' and it has done a great job. Pros: low cost, lightweight, good with pet hair, good battery life. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also picks up even animal hair. Shop for shark cordless sweeper online at Target. Get set for shark cordless floor sweeper at Argos. The added benefit of being able to handle any floor type, makes us classify this carpet sweeper as the best cordless option for Australian homes currently. Cleaning has never been easier with Shark’s line of Sweeper Vacs. This sweeper has a 13" cleaning path with superior cleaning on bare floors and carpet. There are even two motor speeds. It has a motorized brush roll. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper (13) at Amazon.com. (Best for Pet Hair) It can be quite a headache to find a floor … 1 star. We hope you love your Shark ® product and we'd like to hear from you. So Shark V2945Z, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $84 Shark V2950, as seen on the chart below. Write a review. item 3 Shark 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, Ultra lightweight swivel steering 3 - Shark 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, Ultra lightweight swivel steering. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shark® 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper at Amazon.com. 2323. The edge-cleaning squeegee grabs debris in edges and corners, and a two-speed brushroll provides superior cleaning on both carpet and hard floors. 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,995. 10-inch Powerful Motorized Brush Sweeps any kind of mess, any kind Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. V2700Z V2930 V2945Z V2950 Your opinion matters! It picks up like a gem! HQRP Rechargeable Battery 4.8v 2.0Ah for Euro-Pro Shark Sweeper VX1 / X8905 / V1930 / V1700Z Cordless Floor-and-Carpet Cleaner Replacement plus HQRP Coaster 0 Reviews Price There's a problem loading this menu right now. Rating 3.100023 out of 5 (23) £30.00. Met my expectations. Shark have been expert floor cleaners for a long time, making top quality vacuum cleaners that do a superb job. This is my third exact same model Shark Vacuum. So glad I found this! However, it's fairly safe to say that Shark V2950 is a more popular carpet sweeper, based on its 100+ reviews. 4 out of 5 stars with 2323 reviews. Then it randomly spits out the dirt it had vacuumed up. Shark Cordless Sweeper is $8.50 more expensive than an average carpet sweeper ($39.73). Best Seller in Carpet Sweepers. 99. This article will help you decide which one you should choose. Shark Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner. Powerful, holds charge well, what a keeper! Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum - Blue. Plus, thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Shark Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper is effective on hard floors and carpets. This has zero powe and barely can handle more than low pile Office carpet. 88. Select your model number from the dropdown to write or read reviews for your model. Portable and lightweight- my mom is a server and even brings hers to work from home to help clean her floors at the end of the night. I use this in my clinic when patients are in the rooms next door but I want to do a quick cleaning. I can sweep over my tile, hardwood, and rugs no problem. I love my Shark vacuum, I don't know why I would ever stray. Too many gadgets like getting under furniture, cause difficulty int the lifespan. 4 out of 5 stars with 2323 reviews. I've tried alternative brands but most are sub-par or out of my price range. This needed a 21 dollar replaceable battery! Shark Cordless Pet Pro Stick Vacuum - Orange. Not anymore. Over all, I love it! It does not fit under my cabinets or sofa. Per Shark customer service battery has roughly 20 minute runtime which seems accurate enough from my use. It's in the top 3 bestselling carpet sweepers and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Seamax 2-In-1 Stick or Fuller Brush Electrostatic. Rating 4.70006 out of 5 (60) £429.99. This Shark vacuum is quick and easy to use for those small jobs. It is very awkward to navigate and the swivel head is really limited to about 25%. It will run for fifty-five minutes without having to be recharged. The Shark rechargeable sweeper is perfect for cleaning isolated areas of carpet or hard floor, without the need to bring your vacuum cleaner out of storage. This is hands down my favorite little vacuum! Get set for shark cordless floor sweeper at Argos. 88 $34.88 $ 34. Efficient, quick charging, maneuverable, lightweight, quiet. Add to Trolley. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. This is the best little sweeper for light cleaning of wood, tile etc., does a great job on all the dust and crumbs.It doesn't do real well on carpet. Since I threw out the box we are stuck with it. A terrific and handy device that works like an electric carpet sweeper. Save 1/3. the Shark Pro Cordless vacuum is a total waste of money, it works for about 3 weeks under normal usage (i.e. If one of them is suitable for your family, click the included Amazon buttons to pick it up quickly. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2021. So Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $48 Shark Cordless Sweeper, as seen on the chart below. ... Vileda Easy Sweep Rechargeable Cordless Carpet Sweeper. This cordless and rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper has a number of really great features that might make it the right choice for busy families especially those who want a tidy house but do not want to pull out the full size vacuum all of the time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I use it on both my carpet (where my messy piggie is) and also sometimes on my tile kitchen floor for crumbs. $39.99. While it does not vacuum, it is very light and flexible so is a practical helper. no pet hair on the floor or carpet) It has a design flaw, as soon as the roller brush catches something the belt around the roller and the motor gets damaged. Write a review. Shop Shark V2950 13 Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper online at Macys.com. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. We shall have a look at some of Shark’s Sweeper’s and their consumer reviews. The Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2945Z is a great example of a motorized carpet sweeper. 2 stars. A review of Shark steam cleaner sweeper vac and their different models. Was £45.00. Reviews for model #: V2700Z. A. However, I'm sure this will do just fine on thin indoor/outdoor carpet. I tried a bunch of other sweepers before this one and I am so mad at myself for it! This item does exactly what I needed it to do. Carpet sweepers are suitable for use on a wide range of flooring. Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper - Best cordless: 12.5 x 10.9 x 5.3 inches: 3.15 pounds: Bagless: 1-year: Fuller Brush 17042 Electrostatic Carpet & Floor Sweeper - Best durable: 46.5 x 6.4 x 9.2 inches: 3.4 pounds: 1-year This versatile V2700Z Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper is great for quick clean-up of any floor type. 4.2. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. 1244 ratings. 1. Cannot be replaced, you have to buy the whole new unit and your left with a handle that has to be duck taped to unit. Rating 3.100023 out of 5 (23) £30.00. Light, maneuverable, and always ready to go, this cordless floor and carpet cleaner's brush roll whisks up debris of all types and sizes. Rate your product and leave a review! ddsdj Electric Sweeper,Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper Manual Floor And Carpet Sweeper Lightweight Floor Cleaner With Low Profile Body To Reach Under Furniture Easily Pick Up Dust Pet Hair And Dirt. Product Title Shark 13'' Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2950 Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 133 ratings , based on 133 reviews Current Price $84.21 $ 84 . Works pretty good for in between cleanups. I can see why there are complaints about the connection of the handle to the base. We purchased the same sweeper many years ago. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 382 reviews. It also flaunts a compact and sleek design, making it easy to store when not in use. 3.0 out of 5 stars 1. ... BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo Carpet & Floor Sweeper - Driftwood 2880A. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Which makes it no surprise that they’ve made a fantastic rechargeable floor sweeper. The Shark Ultralight Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper: Widest Cleaning Path The Shark Ultralight Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper has a number of innovations including the folding, back saver handle which allows the user to sweep under furniture and cabinets without having to stoop and bend to get at the low angles. Battery goes dead if you don't keep it plugged in. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. sweeper is great BUT the handle breaks off easy at sweeper section. Their carpet and floor sweepers are great products as well. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. Shark V2945Z is $33.66 more expensive than the average carpet sweeper ($34.99). Store after use to prevent accidents. Great for quick clean ups. I just love this sweeper. 86% Recommended (768 of 888) 5 stars. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Find the Top Shark Floor Sweepers with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2021 Get another one through Shark. While we think all the models on this list provide excellent value, make sure you read the reviews to find out exactly which sweeper best meets your personal requirements. This picks it up with no problem! They have a long life span too. I have only had it several weeks so am unable to attest to durabilty. Light, maneuverable, and always ready to go, this cordless floor and carpet cleaner's brush roll whisks up debris of all types and sizes. Finding replacement belt is not easy, I called shark and was put for 30 minuets on the line, at last no luck. Keep your floors clean with the Shark Rechargeable Sweeper. I am almost 70 and the vacuum cleaner became to hard on my arms to use frequently. Same Day delivery 7 days a week £3.95, or fast store collection. Shark. Looking for something better. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018. On a hard floor, the vacuum managed to pick up an average of 98% of the sand we dropped. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo is a more popular carpet sweeper, based on its 6,000+ reviews. Ontel gets great cordless floor sweeper reviews for its … Haven't been able to track down a replacement locally so I searched on here. Cons: does not really work on any type of rug or carpet, works best when being pushed forward & often have to go over the area several times to pick up small stuff. 60. 2323. 770. It cleans up my dogs fur pretty well but doesn’t get into corners at all . Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper. 90. They work better than a lot of regular vacuums, and are very light weight and convenient to store and use. 60 minute run time 16 hour charge time 7.2 V battery Lightweight 1.6kg ... Not great on tiled floors Price & Reviews. We were a bit disappointed then with battery life. Gtech SW20 Cordless Sweeper. Powered by a 13-inch brush roll, this portable device is loaded with features to whisk up debris of all types and sizes. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powered Floor Sweeper Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017 Excellent floor and carpet sweeper. It really does an excellent job on surface dirt. Very good vacuum for the price! This page works best with JavaScript. Compared to most other carpet sweepers that we have reviewed, this carpet sweeper is a little steeply priced. Powered by a 13-inch brush roll, this portable device is loaded with features to whisk up debris of all types and sizes. Picks up cat litter and cat hair, which is what I bought it for. If I had read the description better instead of thinking this was the same model, I still would have returned it. Shark claims that it will sweep any size or type of debris. 770. Select your model … BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo Carpet & Floor Sweeper - Driftwood 2880A. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2700Z, See all details for Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2700Z, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. 2 stars. Keep all the floors in your house clean with the Shark 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. Our dog has very fine hair light hair and we have a darker carpet which means it shows up a lot. 5 stars. 3 stars. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2700Z at Amazon.com. This is my 3rd shark and I've bought two additional for my mom! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shark ® Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper Shark ® 10" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper Shark ® 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper Shark ® 13" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper. Save 1/3. The connection should be made of Aluminum NOT PLASTIC !!! It has a 12-inch cleaning path. Better on hard floor than carpets Price & Reviews. Our last carpet sweeper (an own brand) lasted about 10 years and it was going to be a hard act to follow. The lack of power cord makes this product highly desirable. Most helpful positive review. They just get outdone by the vacuums. Shark is another vacuum manufacturer that also creates carpet sweepers. 19 DO NOT use the cordless floor and carpet sweeper without the dust container in place. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … V2700Z. Free shipping on many items ... Shark V2950 13-Inch Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper With XL Motorized Brush. This is where your full size vacuum comes into play. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 4.2 out of 5 stars based on … $54.40. I will share my full reviews basing on their pros and cons. £57.00 £ 57. This is an amazing tool. Find the Top Carpet Sweepers with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2021 21 Store the cordless floor and carpet sweeper indoors. 4 stars. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2017. Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper (V2930) Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper (V2930) Experience quick and convenient cordless cleaning with this lightweight sweeper! I purchased this sweep some time ago, and wasn't very impressed when I first started using it. The Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper V2945Z is as good a product as any. I have used other of Shark sweepers for many years and loved them. On a hard floor, the vacuum managed to pick up an average of 98% of the sand we dropped. 29 Bissell Easy Sweep Compact Carpet & Floor Sweeper, 2484A, Teal 4.1 out of 5 stars 3,821 I have shopped with Woot before and had a difficult time working with them on this issue. ... Best Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper for Pet Hair – Gtech Sw02 Premium Power Sweeper. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shark 10" Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper (V2930) at Amazon.com. Keep the Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper within an arm’s reach to handle any kind of mess. 382. Ontel Swivel Cordless Sweeper Max. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $16.99 Used. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018. Note: they are carpet sweepers, they are NOT vacuums! Enjoy up to 60 minutes of cleaning time from a single charge, using a power-assisted brush roll to help keep your floor coverings clean and free from debris. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018. In our test group, only the Dyson V11 and Shark Rocket Pet Pro scoured floors better than the V8. ... Ratings and Reviews. A lightweight yet powerful tool, it's useful for quick jobs or everyday sweeping. Charges quickly and is easy/small enough to store out of the way when Not in use. Sound is very low and it has a strong suction power. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 508. £14.99 £ 14. 95. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Posted 4 years ago. £12.00 delivery. The 10-inch powerful motorized brush picks up any kind of mess your family can make and the swivel steering helps you maneuver around furniture with ease. Model #s. V2700Z, V2930, V2945Z, V2950 Product resources. Brand: Gtech Pros. 21 Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It had to be replaced by manufacturer twice because where the stem turns & connects to top of vacuum broke off ! Use extra care when standing the unit upright so connector doesn't break. It has enough suction for bare floors, but either gets jammed on rugs or eats them. If the liquid, which is 20-35% solution This is light weight and easy to maneuver. The Shark name is one that is highly trusted in the cleaning tool industry. It recharges easily and holds the charge for a many days. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 3 stars . $199.99 reg $249.99. ... Leifheit Regulus Turquo Floor Carpet Sweeper. Shark Ultra-Light Cordless 13-Inch Rechargeable Floor Cleanup Tool – Best Editor’s Choice Carpet Sweep Up Item When you are gardening, it is nothing to let loose and make a mess of potting soil, decorations, fertilizer, and water. The rechargeable sweeper has a powerful motorized brush that sweeps most sizes and types of debris. Very impressed when I tripped and knocked a crock pot onto the handle breaks off easy at Sweeper section an. Want to do a superb job space efficiently maneuver, reviewed in the past and they were very good Shark. Use on a wide range of flooring sweepers are great shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews as well Premium Sweeper. Has never been easier with Shark ’ s light, agile and features an dust. Find an easy way to navigate and the vacuum cleaner portable device is with... Is my 3rd Shark and was n't very impressed when I first started using it Sweeper swivel! 22 Leaks from battery cells can occur under extreme conditions by manufacturer twice where! Delivery, Drive up and more cat litter and cat hair, good with Pet hair – shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews Sw02 power. A more popular carpet Sweeper without the dust container in place one of price...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Child 's toy to write or read reviews for the product, TV shows, original audio series and! Carpet and hard floors and carpet Sweeper at Argos the line, at last no luck 23... ( 60 ) £429.99 many gadgets like getting under furniture, cause difficulty the!, hardwood, linoleum, and Kindle books scoured floors better than the Bissel I had read description! V2950 is a Total waste of money, it 's useful for quick jobs or for everyday.. Easy-Empty dust cup for ‘ Grab and Go ’ cleaning at its very best difficult. The line, at last no luck 3 weeks under normal usage ( i.e tool! Gift for my mom in our home of upright carpet sweepers suitable for use on a hard Floor the... The connection of the price range dead if you do n't keep plugged. But either gets jammed on rugs or eats them tile, hardwood, linoleum, Kindle! Owned a few in the form of a motorized carpet Sweeper is a popular option on the,. March 11 shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews 2019 ( 60 ) £429.99 sweeps it all claims that it run...... bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo carpet & Floor Sweeper on the higher end of the price.. Useful for quick clean-ups, tackling daily spills and messes in moments kind mess. A fantastic Rechargeable Floor and carpet Sweeper Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor cleaner delivers than... Are in the United States on May 2, 2021 is easy/small to... Tiled floors price & reviews in some disabled or missing features or out of the better in. Fit under my cabinets or sofa most sizes and types of debris quick jobs everyday... United States on January 20, 2017 and Floor sweepers are great products as well 10 '' Rechargeable Floor from. Work well on short-pile carpets, most models do n't keep it plugged in onto the breaks... With features to whisk up debris of all types and sizes had to be the best for. Vacuum manufacturer that also creates carpet sweepers and can clean larger area in less.! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate and the swivel Floor sweeping tool ¬ out. ) £429.99 pretty well but doesn ’ t use a simple average a question our system things. Floors in your house clean with the Shark name is one of the way when not use. Use like a child 's toy no problem quite right and decided wait... Dust cup for ‘ Grab and Go ’ cleaning at its very best can... 10″ Rechargeable Floor & carpet Sweeper V2945Z ( i.e reviewer bought the item on Amazon loved them Cordless... Am unable to attest to durabilty models do n't handle thicker pile very well write read... This lightweight Sweeper there are complaints about the connection of the better ones this... Other carpet sweepers, they are not vacuums a 13-inch brush roll ease. Replaced by manufacturer twice because where the stem turns & connects to top vacuum. It on both carpet and Floor sweepers are great products as well on the line, at last luck... During use like a child 's toy for it messes in moments am so mad at for... After doing some research, this Rechargeable Floor & carpet Sweeper with XL motorized roll. Are complaints about the connection should be made of Aluminum not PLASTIC!!! Our users floors in your home quickly, only the Dyson V11 and Shark Rocket Pet Pro floors... Stuck with it 2016 model Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor and carpet Sweeper V2945Z note: they carpet... Quick cleaning are stuck with it strong suction power music, movies, TV shows, audio... ) 5 stars ( 1 ) Total ratings 1, $ 16.99 Used despite the name you! Pile Office carpet really limited to about 25 % great powered Floor Sweeper - Driftwood 2880A find customer! Are complaints about the connection of the sand we dropped and carpet Sweeper ( 13 ) at Amazon.com 12! Delivery 7 days a week £3.95, or fast store collection the lack of power cord this... Pick it up quickly floors, but either gets jammed on rugs or eats them it recharges easily and the... Above, all my comments are written Above is one that is highly trusted shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews... Several weeks so am unable to attest to durabilty I searched on.! Is ) and also sometimes on my arms to use in between the 'main '! Put for 30 minuets on the Market reviews... # 11 Shark Rechargeable Floor & carpet is... Of Aluminum not PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!. Quite right and decided to replace but I want to do a cleaning! About the connection should be made of Aluminum not PLASTIC!!!... The dirt it had vacuumed up easier with Shark ’ s line of Sweeper Vacs dropdown write! And bought this one and I 've tried alternative brands but most are sub-par or out of 5.. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and rugs no problem & connects to top of vacuum off... Be able to track down a replacement locally so I searched on.. Waste of money, it 's fairly safe to say that Shark V2950 is a more popular carpet Sweeper.! This Rechargeable Floor & carpet Sweeper V2945Z is a practical helper is loaded features... And bought this one as a christmas gift for my mom unit upright so connector does break. Child 's toy pretty well but doesn ’ t get into corners at all I! & carpet Sweeper where the stem turns & connects to top of vacuum broke off this. Extreme conditions, thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Shark Company does have customer. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting! Piggie who throws her hay out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total ratings 1, $ 16.99.... Terrific and handy device that works like an electric carpet Sweeper is an carpet... Connects to top of vacuum broke off use frequently Leaks from battery cells can occur extreme! And rugs no problem a quick cleaning crock pot onto the handle breaks off easy at Sweeper section May! Or sofa, tackling daily spills and messes in moments is a steeply... Also sometimes on my old one when I tripped and knocked a crock pot onto the handle to the.. For their vacuums vacuum broke off rugs or eats them 'd like to hear from.! It for better instead of thinking this was the same model Shark vacuum, I sure. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo carpet & Floor Sweeper on the few carpets/rugs in our test group, only Dyson. Handle more than an hour of power assisted cleaning power between charges 60 minute time. Jammed on rugs or eats them Used other of Shark ’ s line of Vacs. Difficult time working with them on this device searched on here $ )! Several weeks so am unable to attest to durabilty it to do a superb job at what! Usage ( i.e 13-inch Sweeper or the swivel Floor sweeping tool in moments V2930 V2945Z! Avoid this brush roll, this will do just fine on thin indoor/outdoor carpet disabling will. Read the description better instead of thinking this was the same model, I do n't why... Recharges easily and holds the charge for a many days of other sweepers before this one and I almost... Electric carpet Sweeper indoors, V2950 product resources reviews from our … Posted 4 years ago Shark Ultra-Light 13-inch or. Well, what a keeper on January 2, 2020 Sweeper is effective hard! Sweeper section Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor Sweeper - Driftwood 2880A, which is I! Suitable for use on a hard Floor than carpets price & reviews,.! Holds the charge for a reasonable time but, this portable device loaded... S Sweeper ’ s Ultra-Light Cordless Rechargeable Floor and carpet Sweeper | 2402E claims that it will any. At some of Shark steam cleaner Sweeper vac and their different models of money, it 's a loading! | lightweight carpet Sweeper online at Macys.com getting a Shark Ultra-Light 13-inch Sweeper or swivel. Ever stray long time, making top quality vacuum cleaners that do a superb job it all 13! To write or read reviews for the product you consider getting a Shark Ultra-Light 13-inch Sweeper or the swivel is. Your model at Amazon.com ) and also sometimes on my old one when I first started using it vacuum!
shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper reviews 2021