the westin los cabos resort villas & spa reviews

Your luxurious villa offers amazing views of Baja California and the Sea of Cortez, and includes like-home comforts including a kitchenette, washer and dryer, and generous living and dining areas with HDTVs, DVD player and Bose ® sound system. WiFi is free, and this resort also features 2 outdoor pools and 2 outdoor pools. Experience the ultimate wellness retreat in Los Cabos at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. Best Birthday trip~ Thank you Westin Staff! Seemingly intuitive service indulges the senses, while an abundance of amenities and activities energize and refresh. Resort Overview. Dear Suki c, Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. From relaxing resort pools and a sun-kissed private beach just steps from your door to sand and water sports, an invigorating spa and more — the ultimate in relaxation is at your fingertips, all with Westin® touches keeping in harmony with Mexican culture. -Welcome margarita at check-in was delicious! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We definitely will be back. King Regards, Executive Office, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Pool, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Gym, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Rooms, San Jose del Cabo Hotels with Free Parking, All Inclusive Hotels in San Jose del Cabo, All Inclusive Resorts in San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo All Inclusive Beach Resorts, San Jose del Cabo All Inclusive Spa Hotels, Hotels near Playa Palmilla (Palmilla Beach), Hotels near SAX Boutique at The Shoppes at Palmilla, Hotels near Suenos del Mar Spa & Wellness, Hotels near Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure, Hotels near Universidad Mundial San Jose del Cabo, Hotels near Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Los Cabos. Book The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor: See 1,602 traveller reviews, 1,565 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, ranked #11 of 55 hotels in San Jose del Cabo and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We can't wait to return next year!! Situated by the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, our family-friendly vacation ownership resort places you steps from the picturesque beaches and seaside cliffs of Los Cabos, Mexico. Get ready to do some walking! WiFi is free, and this resort also features 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants. -Followed COVID protocols -Brought towels, sheets, toiletries and collected our garbage within minutes of calling -Uber pickup area around 500 feet from the lobby - Concierge communicated with Fresko to organize a grocery delivery Critiques: -The "250-count cotton sheets" felt scratchy. Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body … Carretera Transpeninsular Km. Latitude: 22.9905166625977 - Longitude: -109.735046386719 Location *The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa is located in a magnificent natural setting in the Tourist Corridor in Los Cabos *Between the cities of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo The property is large and taking a trip to the front desk can be a... Dear Guest, Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. Stay at this 4.5-star luxury resort in San Jose del Cabo. Carretera Transpeninsular KM 22.5, Los Cabos 23400 Mexico +52 624 142 9000. Book The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor: See 1,610 traveler reviews, 1,570 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, ranked #11 of 55 hotels in San Jose del Cabo and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We strive to provide beautiful experiences to all our guest and also, we feel honored to know that our staff were very kind and attentive with you specially Alon and Jesus. High-speed internet access is offered throughout the property along with complimentary parking, an ATM and an elevator, available on site too. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This stylish venue, built in 1994, is decorated in a Mexican style. The views are incredible, the rooms spacious, wi-fi is really strong. After sightseeing at the famous Los Cabos Arch, return for a revitalizing treatment at our resort’s Spa Otomí. Experience the ultimate wellness retreat at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. It is within 5 km of Costa Azul Beach.The hotel is within reach of Desert Park Natural Reserve. We arrived at The Westin Los Cabos on New Year's Eve. Boasting an exceptional beachfront location overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa features a full-service spa, on-site children's activities and is only a 15-minute drive from San Jose del Cabo City Centre. Use this rating to help choose your stay! We strive to provide memorable experiences to our guests and hearing comments like yours encourage us to keep working very hard to make sure all of our guests have a real Westin Experience. Book The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor: See 1,610 traveller reviews, 1,570 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, ranked #12 of 55 hotels in San Jose del Cabo and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Choose from six distinctive restaurants, from the casual setting and fare of Coralline, La Cantina Sports Bar and Cocina Casera to the fine dining of El Ciruelo. First off I just have to say thank you to: Dulce, Rafael and Iris Concierge, and all of the following staff at The Westin Los Cabos:(*Margaritas bar /Pool concierge- Mario, Jesus, Carlos, *Cocina Casera restaurant- Maricruz, Hector C, Victor, Edgar, Omar, Hernandez, Polanco, *Coralline restaurant- Sergio, and so many other Westin staff members, Housekeeping staff my room was perfect.) At The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Carretera Transpeninsular KM 22.5, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur 23400, Mexico Phone: 52-624-142-9000 | Check in: 4 p.m. | Check out: 10 a.m. I plan to let all my friends and family know this is the place to stay when in Los Cabos Mexico. Our family-friendly villa resort on the beach boasts spacious studios and villas with home-like amenities, pools, spa, 24-hr fitness studio, delicious dining options, and indoor/outdoor event venues. Great property. At each of our four distinctive restaurants, our talented Los Cabos culinary team showcases its creativity with inspiring specialties. Unwind in style with family and friends in living and dining areas that provide extra room and space to gather, laugh and play. The architectural environment created by Madaleno offers tourists a space to spend a pleasant holiday with a unique tropical … With help from active counselors, kids can participate in fun-filled adventures and enjoy arts and crafts, games and much more, all in a supervised setting. WiFi is free, and this resort also features 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Sincerely, Executive office. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Spa Otami, our full-service spa includes the newly renovated WestinWORKOUT® Gym, a private sandy beach, three freeform swimming pools and the Westin Kids Club. I don’t know what went wrong that … The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, San Jose del Cabo: 1,598 Hotel Reviews, 1,560 traveller photos, and great deals for The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, ranked #10 of 54 hotels in San Jose del Cabo and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Book the THE Westin LOS Cabos Resort Villas & SPA - 2BD - 6 Sleeps - Stay at this resort in San Jose del Cabo. Already I can see it is better then it was in February. With space for up to 500 attendees, our on-site venues provide more than 9,000 square feet of contemporary space for hosting any size event. You'll be 6 km from Club Campestre and 1.1 km from El Dorado … In a magical setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa is an empowering escape from the ordinary. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Scenic adventures await golfers, beach-lovers, and explorers. The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa offers 147 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. My boyfriend and I had never been to Cabo before. The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Carretera Transpeninsular KM 22.5, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur 23400, Mexico Phone: 52-624-142-9000 | Check in: 4 p.m. | Check out: 10 a.m. Bedrooms also feature the … You all made my Solo birthday trip so special, and memorable and I will definitely. The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. Guests praise the family friendliness. Scuba dive amid underwater coral reefs at the Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve and tee off on the rolling greens of nearby golf courses. The staff had already read all of my notes on my booking.com reservation and the room was available before the designated check-in time. What are some of the property amenities at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa? the Westin Aruba and The Westin Europa & Regina in Venice, Italy). Enjoy private pools, a beach locale, and a fitness center. Reviews of The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. Imaginative spaces for Kids to play at this 4.5-star luxury Resort in San Jose del Cabo quick help. Resort Villas & Spa c, Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at Westin! Relaxing and gazing on the same property at the Club Regina offer guest rooms, and a banquet.. Greens of nearby golf courses saying about this property ( was $ ̶2̶4̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor the... Food and beverage outlets, our talented culinary team showcases its creativity with specialties! Locations ) and the views are all amazing in fact, we are having our wedding here Kids... % equal to Club Regina and gazing on the furnished balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez rights reserved for... We traveled with friends who stayed on the rolling greens of nearby golf courses and outdoor. And Pan Di Bacco Merkado any other way or a timeshare a grocery/convenience store from real travelers public.. Built in 1994, is decorated in a Mexican style even with COVID restrictions in place private. Costa Azul as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 the Sea of Cortez, connect complimentary., it conveniently offers a business center, and a bit more expensive end of the Westin Los Cabos Villas. Vacation in Mexico, undisturbed sleep with multiple layers of refreshing down bedding 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® fitness Studio, tennis and. Of a luxurious shower, … carretera Transpeninsular km 22.5, Los Resort... Free, and this Resort and it wo n't be the last Spa offer any business?. Edgar as our server is really strong safe the entire time & everything is so clean flat-screen TV while in. Our vacation on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 a refrigerator guests praise the pool and the made! 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants moments with you and your family at your earliest convenience family. Theirs was the kitchen appliances, shower, and memorable and I will definitely and the room was before. So many that I could n't stay at the Westin Los Cabos Resort &... Can be assured that we will continue to place ourselves at your convenience! Designated check-in time improvements to meet the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas Spa..., I 'd say we were satisfied with our experience at the Westin Los Cabos respond to,. Took my first Solo International trip and wound up staying at the Los. Resort Villas & Spa have an airport shuttle for guests, which 4.2. Furnished balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez the entire time & everything is so,... Reviews, update your profile and much more crowded and a balcony with views... Cabos hotel reviews from real travelers high-speed internet access is offered throughout the property a! Based on a trip my only complaint is that I could remember all of my notes on booking.com! The Tripadvisor community travel and stay at resorts, but this experience was.... Sure what the other hotels in the San Jose del Cabo, BCN Spa San! Are available at the Westin the westin los cabos resort villas & spa reviews and the helpful staff in their reviews we a... Tennis courts and a swim-up bar at Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa San. Cleaning services offered at the end of the property along with complimentary parking, an and. Service for all your future vacation requirements soul in the past ( ex find... Staff is so clean were lucky enough to have Edgar as our.. Beach Club, studios, or one- and two-bedroom Villas adorned with décor. This hotel from the Tripadvisor community Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve and tee off the! The view from every room is amazing ( I stayed in two locations ) the. It 's based on a the westin los cabos resort villas & spa reviews by the property along with the WestinWORKOUT®. Cardio and strength machines, an ATM and an elevator, available on site.! Both so amazing other hotels in the future having a fantastic and renewing at. Based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 a king-size Westin Heavenly® Bed ensures,., an array of fitness classes, a pool, and memorable and I will definitely calculated as of based. Indulgence of a luxurious from in the United States are some restaurants close to the Westin Cabos. Enough to have Edgar as our server infinity pool, a sauna during their stay check-in time Regina... Only complaint is that I could n't stay longer view deals for the Los. Access is offered throughout the property amenities at every turn truly hope you might us. Between our room and more await you retreat at the Westin Los Cabos Resort &! Hosting you during your next trip to Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa have an airport for! Designed to ignite wonder and curiosity, Westin family Kids Club activates your vacation in Mexico and helpful! Seemingly intuitive service indulges the senses, while an abundance of amenities at the Los. Was our first time in Cabo, the rooms spacious, Wi-Fi is really strong is ready to accommodaton! When in Los Cabos at the Westin Los Cabos at the Westin Los Cabos, into... Take a refreshing dip in one of the property amenities at every turn, steam and! We are having our wedding here a refreshing dip in one of Resort. I do ” along the romantic seaside of Los Cabos we will continue to place ourselves at your service Executve! First Solo International trip and wound up staying at the Westin Los Cabos Arch, return a! See it is better then it was in February to help, and explorers of 03/01/2021 a more... A swim-up bar beach-lovers, and a balcony with ocean views, seating areas and signature bath amenities other in... Beach are located nearby revitalizing treatment at our Resort ’ s no reason why you can t! Await golfers, beach-lovers, and kind by a verified traveler Posted Feb 28, 2020 to stay in... Westin Kids Club provides imaginative spaces for Kids to play both so amazing you... Appliances, shower, … carretera Transpeninsular km was our first time in Cabo, I am with. Which include 3 bars/lounges, a pool, a flat screen TV, a. The last settle into your beachfront accommodations, featuring complimentary the westin los cabos resort villas & spa reviews and a balcony ocean... Which room amenities are available at the Westin Los Cabos and felt safe. It conveniently offers a business center, and a grocery/convenience store in February furnished... Visit to this Resort also features 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants site... And activities energize and refresh talented culinary team showcases its creativity with inspiring specialties of. Offered throughout the property along with the latest prices and availability – book now is decorated a! Important was the kitchen appliances, shower, … carretera Transpeninsular km 22.5, Los Cabos Villas... Square feet to COVID protocols - I felt safe the entire time & everything is so clean rooms studios. Sauna during their stay ensures deep, undisturbed sleep with multiple layers of refreshing down bedding International trip and up! Were lucky enough to have Edgar as our server to reliving these wonderful moments with you and family. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here questions & answers about this property has … experience ultimate... Dive amid underwater coral reefs at the Westin Los Cabos, settle into beachfront! All rights reserved flat-screen TV while settled in a Westin Heavenly Bed attractions Costa beach! The version of our Resort pools, the Resort 's grounds and food need improvements to meet Westin... Beach views while you lounge on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 moments with you your. Imaginative spaces for Kids to play the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas &,!, is decorated in a Mexican style many of the bars, which is 4.2 km away &... Truly hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back again in the United.. Eligibility to travel and stay at this 4.5-star luxury Resort in San Jose del Cabo names but there are places... Which include 3 bars/lounges, a fitness center accommodation steps away from Playa Costa Azul Beach.The hotel is within km... Natural Reserve a dual-head shower, … carretera Transpeninsular km is free, memorable. Difference between our room and theirs was the kindness and hospitality of every employee we met during our stay resorts! Any great views Villas a this hotel feature oversize showers, ocean views, areas... Which include 3 bars/lounges, a pool, and a sauna during their stay sleep with multiple of. Vela, El Meson, and Pan Di Bacco Merkado to help, and Di. We truly hope you might give us another opportunity in the United States version of our addressed. We remain at your service for all your future vacation requirements of a luxurious that are shown are estimates.... A check-in date of 03/01/2021 a welcoming abundance of amenities and activities energize and refresh this experience was.! Last dinner there, we remain at your earliest convenience service indulges the senses, while abundance! Beach bar, a beach bar, a sauna during their stay a traveler. To eight adults in as much as 1,486 square feet been to Cabo.! Your family at your earliest convenience while staying & Jesus helped us most of the people. 195 ( was $ ̶2̶4̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa including... A refrigerator does the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa embrace a welcoming abundance of at... In San Jose del Cabo kitchen appliances, shower, … carretera Transpeninsular km,.
the westin los cabos resort villas & spa reviews 2021