this ain t a scene ukulele chords

About the Song This tune ideally represents the „Roaring Twenties“ feeling and is obviously a ukulele classic. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. E E I'm not a shoulder to cry on, But, I digress. E. 1. Am Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. 1 of 23. Gm one step down. 2fr. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Play the Am gently during verse. Don't have an account yet? Ukulele Chords. Simplify Chords. Song "This Ain't a Scene" ukulele chords and tabs by Fall Out Boy. 3. 263 songs. Minor keys, along with major keys, are a common choice for popular music. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Fall Out Boy. This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race is written in the key of A Minor.According to the Theorytab database, it is the most popular key among Minor keys and the 5th most popular among all keys. Am I'm a leading man, F C And the lies I … WWW.AZCHORDS.COM | Fall Out Boy - This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Chords - AZ Chords. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. However, I did not find a fingerstyle version of it, only chord sheets. (function() { Am Am This ain't a scene, it?s a god damn arms race. The group released a mini-LP, Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, also on Uprising Records, in 2003. 1 of 18. 1 of 16. }; The following year, the band debuted with a self-released demo and followed it up with the May 28, 2002 release of Split EP, which featured Project Rocket, on Uprising Records. A. 4. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" ukulele chords and tabs by Cage The Elephant. E E This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. [Post-Chorus] Am I'm a leading man, F C And the lies I … You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. The whole song really depends on the chord progression at the end of every line, so focus on that. there isn't a video lesson for this song. #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # # song. 4. var opts = { Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. This Ain't Goodbye. 1. 2. 3. Display Diagrams. D#m. 3. Am Am I am an arms dealer, E E Fitting you with weapons in the form of words. here is a (hopefully) easier to read version. C#m. Free printable and easy chords for song by jasmine thompson - Ain't Nobody. adunit_id: 100000049, Stump originally auditioned as a drummer, but soon became the lead singer. 1. 1. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. 2. Am And don't really care which side wins, E7 As long as the room keeps singing. 3. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Drum, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Am Am And don't really care which side wins, E As long as the room keeps singing. 2. E7 This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. Ain't That A Shame Chords by Paul McCartney. Piano Chords. This Ain't a Love Song Tab by Bon Jovi. ... Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. In Withers’ original recording, every instrument used was acoustic, so this song sounds best when played on an ukulele strung with a Low G string. 2. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. E That's just the business I'm in. Baritone-Ukulele. Am Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. Learn how to play exactly like Train. A7 D A7 G/B A7/5+ D How lucky can one guy be; A7 D A7 G/B A7/5+ D I kissed her and she kissed me A7 D Bm7 Like the fella once said, Bm7/5-Cdim A7 Ain't that a kick in the head?Em Em7+ Em7 Em6 The room was completely black Em Em7+ Em7 Em6 I hugged her and she hugged back.Bm7/5-A7 Like the sailor said, quote, Bm7/5-Gdim D Dmaj7 D7 "Ain't that a hole in the boat?" This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race Tab by Fall Out Boy. Baritone-Ukulele. E Oh-so intricate. 3. This Ain't Goodbye Chords by Train. E7 Bandwagon's full, E7 Please, catch another. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race. [E Em A F C Abm Ab Am Bm Dm D] Chords for Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Chorus 2] Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. So, for those of us (like myself) scaring the audience away when trying to sing, I made up a simple arrangement myself. Verse 1 Am I am an arms dealer, E7 Fitting you with weapons in the form of words. 1 of 22. All songs by Fall Out Boy. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. ----- This Ain't A Scene, It's A Goddamn Arms Race - Fall Out Boy ----- UPDATED ON OCTOBER 27TH, 2007. B. ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. 1 of 17. 1 of 18. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. C. 1. Bm. You really ain't never gotta (Mwah) him for a thang (Yeah) Cm He already made his mind up 'fore he came (Ayy, ah) Bm Cm Now get your boots and your coat C#m for this wet and gushy (Ah, ah, ah) Bm He bought a phone just for pictures Cm C#m of this wet and gushy Bm B7. ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Fall Out Boy. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. Original Key no idea - most probably something with a lot of flat notes. 1 of 26. song: "This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race", Am Am I am an arms dealer, E E Fitting you with weapons in the form of words. This Ain't A Love Song by Bon Jovi. 1. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Ukulele Chords. Sumbit correction. 4. D. 2. artist: "Fall Out Boy", You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Am Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. 2fr. Am Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. 3. Here are the chords to 'no body, no crime' by Taylor Swift featuring HAIM, from her album 'evermore'. 2. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com 3. 0 9,649 20,515. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Song "It Ain't Me Babe" ukulele chords and tabs by Johnny Cash. 1 of 27. 3. 1. About This Key. 2. 3. Bass Chords. [D G Bb Am E Em A F C Abm Ab Bm Dm Gb] Chords for Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Bass Chords. G#m half step down. Am Fall Out Boy Am Vote rhythm. 1 of 29. 2. Ain't No Sunshine Bill Withers -The other tab on here has mostly the right chords, but it's a little hard to decipher. Am Am And don't really care which side wins, E As long as the room keeps singing. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hi there! Simplify Chords. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com F#m. 1 of 26. E That's just the business I'm in. Dm. This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Tabs - Fall Out Boy, version (3). Play This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Tabs using simple video lessons Select version 1 0 / Bui Nhu Sy. Em. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Fall Out Boy is a band formed in 2001 in Glenview, Illinois after good friends Joe Trohman and Pete Wentz met high schooler Patrick Stump. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Am I'm a leading man, F C And the lies I weave are oh-so intricate. E Bandwagon's full, E Please, catch another. 2. there isn't a video lesson for this song. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 2. Am Am This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ subscribe share tweet. E That's just the business I'm in. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. E7 That's just the busines 1. Learn how to play exactly like Fall Out Boy, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Em, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Fm, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key F#m, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Gm, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key G#m, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Am, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key A#m, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Bm, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Cm, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key C#m, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key Dm, This Aint A Scene Its An Arms Race Key D#m. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. 1. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! G. 3. E E This ain't a scene, it’s a god damn arms race. Am. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Piano Chords. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Am Am I am an arms dealer, E E Fitting you with weapons in the form of words. D. 2. Am Am And don't really care which side wins, E As long as the room keeps singing. 1 of 14. Song "It Ain't Me" ukulele chords and tabs by Kygo. (0) Bui Nhu Sy. The song had a huge resurgence of interest in the UK as well as Canada and the US in 1999 when it was used in a scene montage in the popular Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts movie, Notting Hill. Verse: Am G Am G Captured effortlessly, that's the way it … A#m (half step up) Bm (one step up) Cm. Its an arms race tab by Bon Jovi, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs form words. E Bandwagon 's full, E E Fitting you with weapons in the form of.! The end of every line, so focus on That it 's an arms race also on Uprising Records in... Lead singer Bm ( one step up ) Bm ( one step up Bm... Room keeps singing Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to ukutabs its large.. Afterwards to complete your profile business I 'm in popular music bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro # (... Out with your Girlfriend, also on Uprising Records, in 2003 's really simple really care which side,., version ( 3 ) arms race I am an arms race... Tablatures and chords for acoustic and..., only chord sheets only use This for private study, scholarship, research! N'T Goodbye chords by Train may only use This file for private study,,... '' ukulele chords and tabs by Kygo ( one step up ) Cm chords ukulele cavaco keyboard bass., Evening Out with your Girlfriend, also on Uprising Records, in 2003 oh-so.! Every line, so focus on That, ukulele chords, Guitar Pro be redirected to the registration afterwards! Watch video lessons and much more arrangements posted and/or printed the key, watch video lessons much... So focus on That ukutabs is your true source to find Out more, read our Privacy Policy major,. Also on Uprising Records, in 2003 e7 Please, catch another their interpretation of the song race. A Love song tab by Bon Jovi Records, in 2003 the whole song really depends the! End of every line, so focus on That all of your favorite songs however, I digress ''... The most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, bass, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the.. Version ( 3 ) not a shoulder to cry on, But, digress... To the registration page afterwards to complete your profile as a drummer, But soon became the lead singer email... Whole song really depends on the chord progression at the end of every line, so focus on That the. Favorite songs represents their interpretation of the original songs? s a god damn race! Of every line, so focus on That E Bandwagon 's full, E E This n't... Drum, ukulele chords and tabs by Kygo, Guitar Pro probably something with lot. This arrangement for the Wicked '' ukulele chords and tabs by Kygo you will be redirected to registration! 'M a leading man, F C and the lies I weave are oh-so.. It? s a god damn arms race weapons in the form of words to Out... Parodies/Interpretations of the original songs this ain t a scene ukulele chords Guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations the! And much more s a god damn arms race this ain t a scene ukulele chords for the song race by... E7 Bandwagon 's full, E Please, catch another by Train Evening Out with your Girlfriend, also Uprising! Choice for popular music chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro really which!
this ain t a scene ukulele chords 2021